You have <several options> when it comes to junk removal, including hiring pros like Happy Junk Removal, doing it yourself with a dumpster rental, or a combination of the two. So, how do these look from a cost comparison? Let’s take a look.
Junk Removal Options and Costs
Option 1: Donations or Charity Pickup
- Pros: This is cost-effective, and you’re doing ‘good’ with your donations. Charities like Goodwill can often schedule a pickup.
- Cons: You will only get rid of items that are worthy of donations. You’ll be left with trash, debris, and other non-donatable junk.
- Cost: Free
- Pros: Another cost-effective option, as you’ll be doing all the work. You also have the option of hiring laborers, but then you might spend those savings. Another pro is the exercise! You’ll feel the burn doing all this work yourself.
- Cons: It is a lot of work, after all.
- Costs: $350 for two weeks of dumpster rental, includes up to 4000 pounds of junk.
- Pros: No work! We do it all for you. Service is quick and the junk is gone!
- Cons: Might be a little more expense.
- Cost: Majority of jobs cost $150 for average sized junk pickup (3 cubic yards)
Which Option Works Best for You?
So there you have it. You have options when it comes to junk removal, and we’re here to help. If you’re ready to just have that junk gone, removed and forgotten, then schedule our junk removal service today. If you have more time and muscles, a dumpster rental might be what you need. Give us a call to discuss the options and find the right service for your junk removal needs!